Join us! Register today and help get out the vote.
Join KIPP Northern California in the effort to get out the vote!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! Complete the California Online Voter Registration form now. If you miss the deadline you can still register on voting day – November 3 – at your polling place.
How To Vote in California
If you are registered to vote in California, you should receive a ballot in the mail. After you complete your ballot, sealed and sign it, you can either:
- Voting by mail is safe, accessible, and secure
- Register by Oct. 19! All CA registered voters are automatically sent mail in ballots.
- Fill out the ballot in BLUE or BLACK ink only.
- SIGN on back of the return envelope that came with the ballot.
- Return ballot before Nov 3. or drop off on election day by 8pm at your local polling location or an Early Voting place.
Polling & Ballot drop-off locations:
If you have not received your ballot, contact your county elections official.
Connect with KIPP!
(800) 232-VOTA (8682) – Spanish
(800) 339-2857 – Chinese
(888) 345-4917 – Khmer
(866) 575-1558 – Korean
(800) 339-2957 – Tagalog
(855) 345-3933 – Thai
(800) 339-8163 – Vietnamese
Don’t wait! Complete the California Online Voter Registration form now.
If you are 16 or 17 years old you can also pre-register to vote!