Join the KIPP Team & Family
Work through a lens of social justice and help develop in our students the knowledge, skills and character essential to thrive in college, shape their futures, and positively impact the world.
KIPP is dedicated to your health and safety. As such, all interviews will be done remotely via phone or online.
Our student community consists of over 6,000 elementary, middle, and high school students in East Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, San Lorenzo, San Jose, Redwood City, and Stockton. We strive to cultivate an experienced and representative team of teachers and leaders that reflect our students’ diversity to prepare students with the skills and confidence to pursue the paths they choose—college, career, and beyond. Click to view complete list of openings
Top 3 reasons why you belong at KIPP
Why work at KIPP?
- Professional teacher development
- Focus on social justice, diversity, and inclusion
- College advising for KIPP students through college graduation
- Curriculum & hands-on academic support
- Restorative justice practiced in 100% of schools