Teach at KIPP! Join any of our 16 schools in Northern California or work at the Regional Support Office.
Join the KIPP Team & Family
Work through a lens of social justice and help develop in our students the knowledge, skills and character essential to thrive in college, shape their futures, and positively impact the world.
KIPP is dedicated to your health and safety. As such, all interviews will be done remotely via phone or online.
Apply to open roles in any of the following categories.
Top 3 reasons why you belong at KIPP
Why work at KIPP?
- Professional teacher development
- Focus on social justice, diversity, and inclusion
- College advising for KIPP students through college graduation
- Curriculum & hands-on academic support
- Restorative justice practiced in 100% of schools