Teach at KIPP! Join any of our 16 schools in Northern California or work at the Regional Support Office.
Join the KIPP Team & Family
Work through a lens of social justice and help develop in our students the knowledge, skills and character essential to thrive in college, shape their futures, and positively impact the world.
KIPP is dedicated to your health and safety. As such, all interviews will be done remotely via phone or online.
All schools will begin the year with 100% distance learning. Read more about our 2020 Reopening Plan.
Apply to open roles in any of the following categories.
Attend our Founding Teacher Webinar via Zoom – November 12, 5 – 6pm.
A panel of KIPP Northern California school leaders, teachers, and staff will share their experiences and what it takes to be a founding teacher or leader of a new grade or school. Join us to learn what life is like at KIPP! This webinar is for all grade levels – Elementary, Middle, and High School! RSVP here.
Top 3 reasons why you belong at KIPP
Why work at KIPP?
- Professional teacher development
- Focus on social justice, diversity, and inclusion
- A distance learning plan that supports all students.
- College advising for KIPP students through college graduation
- Curriculum & hands-on academic support
- Restorative justice practiced in 100% of schools